Monday, January 2, 2012

The Bachelor


Every Bachelor season, we get together with some friends at Daniel Brinley's mom's house to watch the show together! It's so much more fun to watch the show with friends to be able to talk and make fun of the people on the show together! On January 2 (my due date) the first episode of this season, my friend Terra made a whole party out of it!! It was a blast:) She made cupcakes and printed out all the pictures of the girls so we could see who was going to be on the show and learn a little about them before the show started!! It was so much fun!!
Then of coarse there had to be roses there!! :) Terra just thought of everything! I'm glad we have such wonderful friends that we do such fun things with! This is also the last picture I have of me being pregnant! The next night I went into labor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment