My Dad!!
My Grandma Kappos!!
My Brother Michal!!
My sister Kathryn!!
And my brother Andrew!!
And here is all of my family minus my sister Cassie and her husband!
The CNA then came in and gave Cache his first bath. Well more like a sponge bath and getting his hair washed! He did NOT like his bath! It was probably too cold for him! Especially after being nice and warm in mommy's belly! :)
He then was given to me so I could calm him down! Look how cute he is even when hes screaming!!
After my family left, we were able to try and take a nap! I hadn't slept for more then 24 hours and my last night of sleep had been a night of tossing and turning. And after going through labor, you could say that I was exhausted! Lance had only gotten two hours of sleep the night before, so he was tired too! Lance got in a good nap, but i didn't sleep very well! People kept coming in and I woke up to every little noise Cache made. This is a picture of Cache trying out the binki for the first time while we were napping! So cute:) He had his hand up there holding it in!
Awhile later my family came back, minus my dad, but with my sister Cassie. They just couldn't stay away from this beautiful bundle of joy! They brought us lunch and made me go for a walk around in the halls. Which was good, I just hated walking around in the gowns. (And I was a little weak and soar!) Here is my sister Cassie!!
Later that evening we had lots of visitors! First Lance's parents came to see baby Cache!
Then we had lots of friends! Nash and Chelsie Montoya came to visit and meet the new little man..
More of our friends came to visit next! Terra and Daniel Brinley, Elliot and Shannon Simmons, and Lindsay and Kyle Patterson. Terra had come earlier in the day but had to come back again with Daniel! We loved having our friends come and visit and meet our new baby! :)
Lance's sister Ashley came up to visit last that evening, but unfortunately we didn't get a picture of her. Lance's other sisters, Lacey and Tiff, were sick or had someone sick in their family and were unable to come up and visit. But we would rather them come healthy so we understood!
That night was another night of not much sleep. We had Cache go to the nursery to sleep so we could try and get some sleep before we went home. Well.... Lance got some sleep. Me on the other hand, not very much again! Cache decided that he wanted to eat about every two hours and only nurse for about 8 to ten minutes each time. So he was brought back to the room alot and I did not sleep much.
That next day Cache got circumcised in the morning and we worked on getting everything ready for discharge. Since we got to the hospital so late, or so early Wednesday morning, we were told we could stay till either Thursday night or Friday morning. When we first got to the hospital, we were thinking we would stay till Friday. But on Thursday, we wanted to go home. There was only so much sitting around in a hospital room that you could do. Cache had been sleeping since they brought him back from being circumcised and would not wake up to eat. It ended up being more then 8 hours so they checked his blood sugar, which was still good! I didn't want to leave the hospital until he ate again. Which he finally did wake up and eat! I am such a worrier!!
My mom and sister came up again that day and helped us get ready to leave. I needed help getting dressed and we had lots of stuff to take to the car! Here is our cute baby in his outfit getting ready to go home!
Here is an up close picture of his cute little face and with his eyes open! (He slept alot!!)
Daddy and baby Cache excited to go home! Lance was definitely ready to go home.
Mommy and baby Cache! I was ready to go home but also super nervous! Taking care of a baby all by ourselves!! ahhh.....
I hope we remembered to mention everyone that came to visit and meet our little guy. We love everyone that came and and are so thankful for so much support and love! We are excited for this new adventure:)

He is such a stud muffin!! I love Cache um and Smash um:) I love that he came to your home you two are such great parents and Dakota loves him and is looking forward to running around and playing together:)
ReplyDelete