They told us they like the babies to be back to their birth weight by two weeks of age........ well Cache weighed in at 8 pounds and 2 ounces! He had already gained 5 ounces in 5 days!! My healthy little baby:) Here are a few pictures of me getting him dressed after being weighed and checked out by the doctor!
After the doctors we decided to stay out for a little longer and went over to my parents house. They had said that he was a little jaundice and that some sun could do him good! They had big windows in the back of the house by the fireplace so he would stay nice and warm! So here is my little baby getting some rays!! :)
The first day I was home by myself was a little stressful!! I think I was overly tired and super nervous to be by myself. Well, Cache was crying and felt really hot to me, so I took his temperature. Under his armpit, it said he had a fever! Well, being me and a little strung out, I freaked out! So I called the doctors and made an appointment to take him in! All I could remember at the time was that fevers in little babies were really bad! Well, I should have remembered that I needed to take a temp rectally, and it had to be above 100 point something. But better safe than sorry:)
The doctor thought that he might have silent acid reflux. So we were going to watch him and see. Which he didn't end up having it!! Thank goodness. He weighed in that day at 8 pounds and 6 ounces. He had gained 4 ounces in two days! Gaining weight super fast! I love my big healthy baby:)

No comments:
Post a Comment