Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Bath Time!!

We were so excited to do the first bath! We waited for his circumcision bell and belly button cord to fall off, then were ready to clean the baby! He loves the bath! Cache loves the super warm water and getting his hair scrubbed! He loved his little tub and just soaking in the water!
A picture with Daddy! Lance likes to put his feet in the water with him while he is bathing Cache! Not sure why?  :)
Now a picture with Mommy bathing Cache! I love to bathe him! It gets him so relaxed and nice and warm to be ready for bed!
All nice and warm wrapped up in his cute hooded towel! I love the hooded towels. They are my favorite:)

In his cute jammies!! I just love this little guy!! And i love holding and cuddling him all day!! Its seriously my favorite thing ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment