Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hot in the SUN in LAKE POWEL!!

This year we were lucky enough to be invited to go to Lake Powel with our friends Nash and Chelsie and her family. I have never been to lake Powel, so I was so excited to go. I was fifteen weeks pregnant when we went down there so i wasn't able to do much of anything. It was still fun, I just hope i can go back one day and do everything:) I have tons of pics from Lake Powel so this post will have lots!
This is a pic of the house boat that we stayed on. It was so nice! Three levels, two bathrooms, six bedrooms, the slide of the back! We were spoiled:)
Lance wakebaording.. Wish i could have tried! I will try and get up one of these days...
We were able to get this pic of all four of us! It was taken a little early, but still looks good! Its of Chelsie wake boarding, Nash and Lance jumping off the back off the boat, and me of course sitting on the boat!

Sitting on the back of the wakeboarding boat! I sure did get in alot of boat riding!
Playing on the tube 'the ION'. This tube was huge and very fun to watch everyone riding on it. I did get one ride on the tube when the rope broke and we had to tow the tube back. (going very slow!)
The women's US soccer team made it to the World Cup Finals while we were down there so we went over to the only resturant and watched the game! The didn't win.. but it was a blast to watch.
Waiting for the boat to come get us after the game!
This is Lance going down the slide off the back of the boat! It was so high and scary... i never went off it. And i was pregnant...
Going on a canoe ride. It was very difficult to have both of us on the canoe and not tip it, which made it really fun!
Lance and I jumping off the back of the boat! Everyone needs a picture like this one! :)
We got to visit some Indian ruins when we were down there. The were so cool and very interesting! I couldn't believe that people used to live up there in the rocks!
Everyone played a big game of water volleyball! I didn't feel like playing but it looked really fun!
The Last night we were there we had a treasure hunt! They do it every year and this year were got to be apart of it! It was really fun and they totally go all out! We are so greatful we were able to be invited on this fun filled trip and couldn't have asked for a better time! Thanks Nash and Chelsie:)


No comments:

Post a Comment