On September 17th i had my first baby shower! It was a shower from Lance's side of the family. His grandmother and aunt came down from Logan for it. So Lance's family didn't have to travel down for me and his sister they threw us a double shower. Lance's sister Lacey is 10 weeks ahead of me, so thats why it was kind of an early shower for me. Here is a pic of the too of us!
Here are a few pics of some of the guests that came to the shower. Some of the people were there for me and some were there for Lacey.
I invited my mom and sisters to come along as well. My mom is so excited for their first grandchild! She had to inspect all the gifts i got and loved everything! I love having my sisters there too!
The shower was a blast and i got lots of cute things! Thanks so much for Lances mom and sisters for giving me the shower! They did such an amazing job with everything! I can't wait for this little guy to show his face:)
Looking cute!!! Makes me miss being prego!
ReplyDelete