We have finished the nursery and did the 'theme' in jungle animals and sports! It was fun and stressful to get this nursery done. But I'm super glad we are finally finished! Its a relief to have it all ready:) (minus the newborn pics we are planning on putting up!) Here are a few pictures of the room..
My wonderful friend, Chelsie Montoya made me these super cute block letters for the babies room! I love them and they look so cute in the room:)
Here is two pics of our cute UTE car seat cover! I got it at a boutique and We absolutely love it! WE had such a hard time finding a car seat cover that we both liked. Lance did not want anything 'too girlie' and alot of the ones i thought were cute... he did not! The other one i really loved was a dear john tractor one! It was super cute, but this one was cheaper and i didn't have to pay shipping!
This picture is the picture of a monster hat i ordered online! I love it so much.... :) haha.. I am going to use it for some of his newborn pics. I just had to post a picture cuz i love it so much:)
Alright... I know i post so many pictures! And im sure ill just want to post more when the baby is born:) But its okay! I have two more belly pics. I cant belive i am posting these! I think that they make me look even bigger then normal! Its pretty crazy how a womans body can change! But im so ready to get my body back to normal..... well as much normal as i can get! This first picture is when i was about 34 and a half weeks.
We cant wait for this little guy to come and hope its really soon, within a couple days, or after christmas! We are ready and just cant wait to meet our little man! :) We already love him so much! We cant wait to find out what he looks like... or more of who he looks like! More like me or more like Lance. Its exciting and we can't wait for this new chapter in our lives to begin!

So fun! I am super excited for you! You look great! Dont worry about weight your having a baby thats what matters! You are going to be a great mom! Hope you have a merry christmas!
ReplyDelete