I got maternity pictures taken when i was almost 31 weeks along. We got them taken at a barn out in Clinton by a friend in my ward, Brooke Bryner! She is amazing and I loved all the pictures that were taken! This post will probably have a million pictures because i liked so many of the pictures... but oh well. Lance told me that he doesn't like any of the pictures with bare bellies in them. haha.. I dunno why and he doesn't really either, but he just thinks its weird! I like them though.. :)
Sorry for so many pictures in this post! But its hard for me to just choose the few that i did for this post! Im super excited for this little man to get here! Hopefully sson... but i was only dialated to a one today. So probably not till after Christmas at least. But we cant wait!
















Mena!!! I love the pics!! They turned out super cute!!
ReplyDelete