Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ward Baby Shower

I have some pretty amazing friends in the ward! I love everyone that we have been able to meet because of the church! Kathy and Cadi with some help from Kaye threw me a baby shower that was so cute and fun! They are such wonderful perople that are super busy but still found time to do this for me! I feel so blessed:)

They had really cute decorations up at Cadi's house! Brooke Bryner in my ward took my maternity pics (that i will post later) and they used some of those to decorate! Kathy took a few pics....


Kathy also made me a super cute diaper cake! Its alot of work and i loved it:)


Alot of friends and neighbors came to suport me and baby Cache! I love them all and thank everyone for the gifts and for coming. It means so much to me and Lance! Here are a few pics of everyone....




No comments:

Post a Comment