Thursday, November 17, 2011

Updated baby bump..

For those of you that like to see the baby bump.. Here are two more pics to  show how huge ive gotten!! The first one i was 29 weeks.


This next picture I am 32 and a half weeks! I am not very good at taking pitures cuz i forget and i am hardly ever ready. Always in scrubs. I also feel too fat to take alot of pics. But for the memory i guess.

I cant believe this has gone as fast as it has! I only have six and a half more weeks till my due date! I have dropped a little to so i will have to take a picture again! Lance thinks and wants me to go early! The main reason is for a tax write off! Which dont get me wrong, would be so nice!! But I actually want to go late. I want this little guys birthday further away from Christmas! I want to be done being pregnant, but want that more! So i guess we will see what happens:)

A few details about my pregnancy....
  • He kicks my ribs all the time! Well only the left side...
  • Im pretty sure my rib is bruised from him!
  • He is going to be a big baby! Measured 4lbs at our 30 week appointment.
  • His head has been down since 30 weeks.
  • We are going to name him Cache Michael Andreasen!
  • My back has been hurting alot more since he has dropped.
  • I plan on going natural during the delivery!
  • Im not nervous for labor, but i am nervous about bringing the baby home!
  • Sometimes i think my family and friends are more excited then i am.
  • But i also cant wait till he gets here!!
  • Im nervous about not getting any sleep...
  • And i hope i can loss all this weight pretty fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment