Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Lance!

It was Lance's birthday on Saturday and he turned 28! I cant believe he is that old. haha... In two years he will be 30! We were talking and thinking about when we were like 12 and how old 30 seemed and now Its closer then we think! :) Well my parents and i went in and got Lance a rescue golf club for his birthday that he really wanted. I teased him about even needing a 'RESCUE' club. He didn't think it was very funny! haha.. I also got him a Desiel magazine subscription..... which i think i might be regretting! haha! Now he will want to do all sorts of things to his truck!

Well I planned a Andreasen family dinner at CostaVida (Lances favorite) and then bowling at Boondocks with friends and family! It was alot of fun but stresses me out trying to plan and make everything perfect for Lance! Cuz i love him so much:) We went to zepes after for ice cream after bowling. That is Lances all time favorite ice cream place ever!

I love Lance and hope he had a great time on his birthday! And thanks to everyone for coming and celebrated it with us! We had a blast:)

No comments:

Post a Comment