All my best friends from high school (minus Britney and Julie) I love you girls!!
Our Christmas tree.... im already ready for new Christmas tree ornaments after just two years! haha..
This is a picture of Lance wrapping his own Christmas presents!! He really likes to wrap presents and doesn't think I do it well enough so i put them in boxes and he will wrap them:) Works for me!!
Lance with his stocking! I love the stocking part of Christmas:) In my family, stuff in the stocking gets wrapped too..... Lance thinks its weird!
But I think it makes it more fun! Back at my parents house that was all we could open untill everyone was up and ready to open presents. So its fun for me to do it like back at home!
Our individule piles of presents. Lance felt bad because he had more presents but my taste is just expensive!I got Lance Call Of Duty for his PS3. I might be regretting this.... haha!
I am definitly a shoe girl!! I got two pairs of shoes for Christmas! My first pair of TOM shoes (which I love) and my second pair of Dansko's. They are the shoes I wear to work. They are wonderful!!
This is my younger brother Michal!! He got the most amazing presant ever! He is really big into Lacrosse and really wanted a lacrosse hoodie. My dad couldn't find one anywhere so he came up with this....... Michal drew that picture of two lacrosse players and had it scanned into the computer, then embrobered onto the back of the jacket with the word LACROSSE! I think it looks awesome and he loves it!!
MOM......CASSIE......ANDREW
DAD.....KATHRYN
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! hope everyone had a great one and got everything they wanted:)

How fun! Glad you guys had a great christmas! Doing sub for santa is so neat isn't it! We did it this year and the dad start to cry.. best feeling ever! Glad you got the blog rolling! Your tree is super cute! Is your couch new???
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks so good:) I love it and your trip looked like it was lots of fun and the pics were great!
ReplyDelete